Release of Liability and Risk Disclaimer Form
To make life a little bit easier, you can fill out or disclaimer form before you head to one of our events. Just simply read the Disclaimer form below and then fill in your details at the bottom! We'll then send you an email to say we've received your form.
It’s awesome that you have decided to take part in our axe throwing activity with Kiwi Axe Throwing Ltd!
The safety, security and enjoyment of our customers is our number one priority and we have procedures in place to ensure your well-being. Our axe throwing activities carry risk and we cannot fully guarantee your safety or the safety of your belongings during participation, but we will take all practical steps to identify and minimise potential dangers.
Please read this risk statement carefully, as by booking and/or participating in our axe throwing activities, you are confirming that:
- You understand that there are a number of risks you may face including (but not limited to):
Personal injury (including sprains, strains, fractures, lacerations, dismemberment) and/or death;
losing or damaging your belongings (items of clothing, jewellery, shoes)
IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO ACCEPT THESE RISKS, YOU MUST WITHDRAW FROM THE AXE THROWING ACTIVITY.
- You agree that to the extent permitted by NZ law:
To assume all the inherent dangers and risks of participating in the axe throwing activity; and
to release us from liability, however caused, in connection with your participation in the axe throwing activity which may give rise to damage to or loss of your belongings or loss of any other kind.
- You understand that the activity will require physical exertion and may include exposure to unusual/unnatural body movement. It is your responsibility to make sure you are healthy enough to participate and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. You certify that there are no health related reasons or problems that stop your participation in this activity. You also understand that you will declare any relevant pre-existing medical conditions prior to taking part in any axe throwing activity.
- You understand that you give consent to receive medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity.
- You understand that we may remove you from axe throwing activities if we consider that you are likely to endanger yourself or others. You also understand that we may remove you from all axe throwing activities if we believe you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You understand that there is an age limit to this activity and that any person under the age of 14 is forbidden to participate in any/all axe throwing activities. For anyone between the ages of 14 and 17, you understand that you require consent from a parent or legal guardian to partake in any/all axe throwing activities.
You will be asked to show a proof of filling out this form before you may commence with any axe throwing activities!